- By Dr. Jenni Bruning Brown
- July 11, 2016
F L Y | A F I T N E S S
R E V O L U T I O N
s u p e r F L Y c h a l l e n g e
Research shows it takes 66 days to form a new habit
Get fit, confident & s u p e r f l y
How does it the superFLY challenge work?
- You commit to participating in 40 classes from Wednesday, August 24 to Friday, October 28 (66 days)
- Once you hit 40 classes, you earn a custom-designed superFLY hoodie. WINNING!
- Everyone who completes the challenge also will win:
- $10 to spend at the Fly Boutique!
- chances to win weekly prizes in drawings
How do I register?
- Click here to register and commit to the challenge (IT’S FREE) Registration closes Tuesday, August 23rd at 11:59PM.
- Who can participate? Anyone in the Fly community
- Do I need to pay to participate? No
- Can I do more than 1 class a day to count toward the superFLY challenge? Sorry, but only 1 class per day counts toward the challenge.
- Can I do more than 20 classes per month? Yes! You can do as many classes per month as you’d like to do.
- How do I track my classes? Log-in to your Mindbody profile and classes attended can be viewed. You can also see your progress on the SuperFLY progress board at the studio studio.
- What happens if I don’t make 40 classes? If you don’t get to 40 classes, don’t stress. The fact that you commit and work toward this challenge should make you proud. We’ll also have some other cool weekly challenge prize during the challenge for those who sign up!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com