Superfly Challenge 2018 is HERE
- By Morgan Horton
- September 5, 2018
Research shows it takes 66 days to form a new habit. We’re challenging you to lock in and form a habit you won’t regret – feeling Superfly. Superfly challenge 2018 is here!
Our Superfly challenge comes up every year and the competition is motivated. Starting Tuesday, September 4, you have 66 days to hit 40 classes at Fly. That means you have a little over two months to get that new habit fully formed and moving you forward. Once you hit 40 classes, you earn an exclusive challenge tee (and bragging rights).
How do I register?
- Click here to register and commit to the challenge (IT’S FREE).
- Who can participate? Anyone in the Fly community can join the challenge.
- Do I need to pay to participate? No – this challenge is free!
- Can I do more than 1 class a day to count toward the superfly challenge? Sorry, but only 1 class per day counts toward the challenge.
- How do I track my classes? Log in to your MindBody profile and view your visit schedule. You can also see your progress on the Superfly challenge board on display next to the cycling studio door.
- What happens if I don’t make 40 classes? If you don’t get to 40 classes, don’t stress. The fact that you commit and work toward this challenge should make you proud.
Make a change for good this fall with the superfly challenge.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org